For more information about cancelled private events, please contact the event organizers.
For more information about Council member organizations event postponements and cancellations, please check the club websites and facebook pages.
We will announce changes and updates on our website and social media feeds as we become aware of them. Phone messages at the Garden Center will be answered between 10 am – 2 pm M-F. We are experiencing a high volume of spam calls so if our voice mail is full, please call back or contact us through our e-mail address: email@example.com
- The African Violet Society has rescheduled their show and sale for August 1st and 2nd. For more information their website is: http://albuquerqueafricanvioletclub.org
- The 2020 NM Cactus and Succulent Society has postponed their May members only garden tour to 2021. Details may be found on their website: http://new-mexico.cactus-society.org
- The Aril and Iris Society has cancelled their annual iris show. They are planning a virtual event instead. Check their facebook page for details.
- Parade of Gardens has been postponed to June 13, 2021. Follow our posts to see more about this exciting event.
- The Albuquerque Garden Center Executive Board members were so looking forward to hosting the Garden Guardians Summer Camp this year. Reluctantly however, the summer camp program has been postponed until next year. Look for more information about the AGC summer camp 2021 in the coming months!
- State Fair Flower Shows have been cancelled for 2020. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021.