Potential Entrants – here is the information you need to enter your horticulture, floral designs, youth show, and cacti and succulents:
Floriculture Committee Rules – 2017
Floriculture Division I – 2017
Floriculture Division II – 2017
Floriculture Division III – Youth – 2017
Cactus & Succulent Show Rules
Awards are given out Sunday evening September 17 at 6:30pm.
Buy pansies, chrysanthemums, pumpkins, kale, and home dug daylilies.
Free admission, free parking, mulled cider and children’s activities.
Shop early this year for autumn and holiday gifts at the Harvest Fair Arts and Crafts sale. A great place to find unusual arts and crafts. Don’t forget to visit our Garden Shop.
Shirley Tetreault, National Flower Show Judge and Instructor, is teaching a beginning floral design course. The course meets weekly on Tuesdays beginning January 9, 2018. Cost for the seven week course is $75 with a 15% discount for repeat students.
Gift certificates are available for the course – consider them for Christmas gifts for budding floral designers.
2017 Executive Committee members of the Council of Albuquerque Garden Clubs
- President, Debi Harrington (NM Floral Artists)
- 2nd Vice President, Beth Herschman (Xeric Garden Club)
- Treasurer, Jewel Cutter (High Desert Designers)
- Recording Secretary, Carolyn McCloskey (NM Orchid Guild)
- Corresponding Secretary, Joan Higgs (Petalpushers)
- Director, Vicki Frye (Uptown Garden Club)
- Director, Ed Davis (Abq. Daylily Society)
- Director, Dorothy Duff (AAEMG – Master Gardeners)