Donations currently accepted Monday through Friday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. All donations are tax deductible. Proceeds benefit the facility and gardens.
Rummage Sale will be held 2/26-2/28:
Friday and Saturday 9am to 4pm,
Sunday 10am to 2pm
Treasures can be found everywhere: vases, clothing, jewelry, books, cosmetics, seasonal items, and gardening stuff. The Council of Albuquerque Garden Clubs is a 501 (c) 3 organization.
2016 Executive Committee members of the Council of Albuquerque Garden Clubs were installed December 10.
- President, Debi Harrington (NM Floral Artists)
- 1st Vice President, Richard Reif (NM Cactus Society)
- 2nd Vice President, Mary Ann Brewington (Xeric Garden Club)
- Treasurer, Marsha De Keno (AAE Master Gardeners)
- Recording Secretary, Carolyn McCloskey (NM Orchid Guild)
- Corresponding Secretary, Kathy Burt (NM Dahlia Society)
- Director, Vicki Frye (Uptown Garden Club)
- Director, Connie Wenk (ABQ Rose Society)
- Director, Mary Whigham (AAE Master Gardeners)
If you would like to help the Council in maintaining the building and the gardens, consider “friending us”. See the attached brochure for details. Friends AGC Brochure There are valuable benefits to you and to the Council.